top of page


We strongly recommend that you get your permit applications completed and to us before you do any construction projects or schedule anything that requires an approved form.

Construction | Driveways | Addresses

 Here are a few things you will want to keep in mind when planning your building project:

  • The Town of Union requires all property owners to complete this form for both new construction and/or remodeling of an existing building. Click on the Construction Information Form or contact the Town Clerk or Town Chairman.


  • Wisconsin State Uniform dwelling code requires all dwellings (housing) to be inspected prior, during, and after construction the contact information is on the construction information form.

  • You must obtain your own dumpsters for your construction waste, they are not provided for you by the township.


A permit for discharging fireworks in the Town of Union is required.

bottom of page